2015 Hua Fei CNC company dinner
How to choose a suitable welding positioner?
How to maintain the welding positioner?
Rescue measures for CNC cutting machine with large cutting error
How to protect a welding positioner?
How to purchase a good welding positioner?
Maintenance method of special welding chuck for positioner
How much do you know about the classification of the welding rotators?
Structure Types of Welding positioners
The 8 principles for choosing a welding positioner
Common fault problems and solutions of welding positioner
The welding positioner is a kind of equipment that plays an auxiliary role during welding. It is mainly used to require the workpiece to be welded in the most ideal position during welding. The welding positioner can be used together with welding manipulators and other machines to form automatic welding equipment, and can also be used to rotate the workpiece during manual welding. Because there are many types of positioners on the market, it also poses a problem for consumers when choosing.
1. To clarify the purpose of our purchase of a welding positioner. What is the action that you want the workpiece to achieve on the welding positioner, such as translation, lifting, or rotation? If it is a translation, it is a linear translation or curve translation; if it is rotary motion, it is continuous rotation or intermittent rotation.
2. Determine whether the required welding positioner is manual or electric and whether it needs CNC control. In general, when the workpiece is not very heavy (the workpiece weight is less than 300kg), you can choose a manual small welding positioner; if the workpiece is heavy, try to choose an electric welding positioner; if the welding accuracy is very demanding If it is high, it is better to choose a positioner with numerical control.
3. Need to determine the requirements for speed. There are many specifications of the welding positioner, and the speed of the welding positioner will also be many. Need to determine the speed of the welding positioner we need first, and the speed will affect our welding quality. You need to know whether the required speed is a constant speed or a speed that can be changed. If it is a speed that can be changed, it is necessary to consider whether it is stepped or step-less.
4. Need to clarify the requirements for transmission stability and accuracy. If the welding positioner used for automatic welding requires relatively high precision, you can choose a worm drive and gear drive.
5. It is also necessary to consider whether the welding positioner has a self-locking function. This function is to ensure safety when turning to a relatively large tilt angle. If there is no self-locking function, it may cause the machine to fall over and injure workers.
6. It is necessary to consider whether the structure of the welding positioner's worktable is convenient for clamping the workpiece or the clamping tool. Of course, if you are in contact with a manufacturer of welding positioners, you can negotiate with the manufacturer to determine the desired structural characteristics.
7. It is necessary to see whether the welding positioner's manufacturer provided by the welding positioner is a limited position device. The limit device is used to control the angle of inclination and also has an angle indicator.
8. The direct relationship between the maximum load of the welding positioner provided by the manufacturer of the welding positioner and the eccentricity and center distance needs to be clarified. Because when the welding positioner is turned to a certain angle, its maximum load will also change. For example, when the welding positioner provided by Huafei CNC is turned to 90°, the maximum load is half of the mark (10-ton welding positioner can only carry 5T workpieces at 90°).
9. If the purchased welding positioner is to be linked with other welding equipment, such as linking with the welding manipulator to form an automatic pipeline welding center, it is also necessary to consider whether the linkage between the welding positioner and the welding manipulator is convenient.
10. Need to understand the strength of the welding positioner manufacturer. Understand whether the welding positioner manufacturer has the relevant certification certificate? Can it be customized? What is the delivery time? What is the after-sales service? Can engineers be provided for on-site installation?
This is the same for any product purchase. First of all, it is necessary to clarify which functions can be achieved by the purchased product, which functions are required, and whether it can meet the production needs. There are certain differences between different models and manufacturers of welding positioners. Before buying, businesses should fully understand the functions and characteristics of the welding positioner. Of course, if you can provide the size, thickness, and material of the welding workpiece, Huafei CNC can provide you with personalized product solutions and good after-sales service.
Previous Article： No