2015 Hua Fei CNC company dinner
How to choose a suitable welding positioner?
How to maintain the welding positioner?
Rescue measures for CNC cutting machine with large cutting error
How to protect a welding positioner?
How to purchase a good welding positioner?
Maintenance method of special welding chuck for positioner
How much do you know about the classification of the welding rotators?
Structure Types of Welding positioners
The 8 principles for choosing a welding positioner
Common fault problems and solutions of welding positioner
What is the control principle of CNC mechanical equipment at work? For many friends who have just been in contact with the CNC industry, it is a half-knowledge. Today, let’s talk about the core control part of the CNC welding positioner. The full name of the PLC is Programmable Logic Controller in English. The full name of the programmable logic controller in Chinese. This is equivalent to one. The brain of a device controls the operation of the entire device.
1. Control of the operation panel. The operation panel is divided into a system operation panel and a CNC positioner operation panel. The control signal of the system operation panel first enters the CNC. Then the CNC sends it to the PLC to control the operation of the CNC machine tool. The control signal of the operation panel of the CNC welding positioner directly enters the PLC to control the CNC welding positioner's operation.
2. The external switch input signal of CNC welding positioner. Input the switch signal on the machine tool side to the PLC for logic operation. These switching signals include many detection element signals (such as travel switch, proximity switch, mode selection switch, etc.)
3. Output signal control of numerical control positioner: PLC output signal is output to the control object through the relay, contactor, solenoid valve in the peripheral control circuit.
4. Function realization of CNC welding positioner. The system sends a T command to the PLC. After decoding, it searches in the data table to find the tool number specified by the T code. It compares it with the spindle tool number. If they do not match, the tool change command is issued, and the tool is changed. After the tool change is completed, the system sends a completion signal.
5. M function realization. The system sends an M command to the PLC. After decoding, it outputs a control signal to control the spindle reverse rotation and start and stop. When the M command is completed, the system sends a completion signal.
PLC control has been developed for many years. After continuous development and improvement, the functions are very complete and powerful. Used in conjunction with the CNC welding positioner, it can achieve a multiplier effect.