2015 Hua Fei CNC company dinner
How to choose a suitable welding positioner?
How to maintain the welding positioner?
Rescue measures for CNC cutting machine with large cutting error
How to protect a welding positioner?
How to purchase a good welding positioner?
Maintenance method of special welding chuck for positioner
How much do you know about the classification of the welding rotators?
Structure Types of Welding positioners
The 8 principles for choosing a welding positioner
Common fault problems and solutions of welding positioner
The maintenance regulations of the welding positioner can be divided into two parts, one is the daily maintenance regulations, and the other is the first-level maintenance regulations. The specific contents are as follows.
1. Daily maintenance regulations
(1) After each welding of the workpiece, the welding slag on the workbench, etc., should be cleaned up in time.
(2) Before each use of the equipment, the rotating gear, flip gear and cable should be checked. If there is dirt on the rotating gear or flip gear, they should be removed in time. If the cable is broken or broken Or problems such as poor contact, should be repaired in time, if it can not be repaired, it must be replaced. Moreover, it is necessary to lubricate the rotating gear and the reverse gear, and add appropriate lubricating oil, not excessive.
(3) When the work is over, fill in all records for future reference.
2. Primary maintenance regulations
(1) Check the distribution box, if there is dust, it should be removed in time, and check whether the wiring terminals are firm, and if it is loose, it should be tightened in time.
(2) Whether the rotation axis of the worktable and the bearing rotate smoothly, and there is no abnormal noise. If the bearing is worn, it should be replaced in time.
(3) Check the lubricating oil, whether the amount of oil is sufficient and whether the oil quality is good.